Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update on NYPD Hispanic Serpico Joe Sanchez my Year Long YouTube Documentary



Update on NYPD Hispanic Serpico Joe Sanchez my Year Long YouTube Documentary

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/04/nypd-whistle-blower-joe-sanchez-my.html

I have a lot I haven't told you that involves my life and that along with my handicap cat Daisy going stone blind -- trying to get my little home more friendly for the blind -- just exhausted -- the worst most extreme exhaustion.


I just made to MD appointments -- one for my neck and one for my foot and I may have to make an AMC emergency room visit for Daisy.  For now she is comfortable so I may take her tomorrow.

I am wiped out.

Stay tuned for this unique project.  I am setting up a channel and I hope to have some parts of the Joe Sanchez NYPD Hispanic Serpico in Spanish as well.

My next segment is on Charles Hynes who is running for declining to be interviewed and folks he is running for re-election.....

The YouTube channel I will set up will allow Joe Sanchez to also help me do ground breaking YouTube Documentary sharing by allowing others to contribute as we go along this year.

Because of the Boston Tragedy and my own personal health issues far worse from the violent assault I just need some time.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment